one of my favourite things in this world is book. Since I was a kid, I love to read books. Until now, I love books. One of my wish list is this one book called " The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue" by V.E. Schwab. I want to have this book since one of my friends lend the book to me and I was really intrigued with that book because I has an interesting writing and I really love the writing. The only thing is that book was quite expensive but not everything that you have is easy to get. So, I start to save money little by little. When I have enough money, I go to Kinokuniya and bought the book. I was really happy that I get to have the book as my own personal book collection.
I think that is all from me today. Thank you and see you soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment