Friday, 23 February 2024

Memorable moment from my childhood

 


Childhood memories are the happiest state that I have ever been. How I wish I could turn back time to become a kid again. When we were a kid, there weren't a lot of problems in our life. One of the most memorable moments when I was a kid was when me and my family went to Cherating during school holiday. All of my family go to Cherating including my cousin. Me and my family don't really do a lot of activities there since the weather wasn't really on our side. When the weather has soothed a little bit, we go to the beach, ride a banana boat and during the night, we have a barbecue dinner. Go to a new place, of course, we going to buy some souvenirs to give to neighbours and friends. I have a lot of fun going there. 

Well, I think that is all from me today. Thank you and goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorable moment from my childhood

  Childhood memories are the happiest state that I have ever been. How I wish I could turn back time to become a kid again. When we were a k...