Assalammualaikum and a very good evening to all of my readers. My name is Nur Sabrina Hadirah but you can call me sab for short. I was born on February 28th in Selangor. I’m unofficially 20 and im the oldest of 7 siblings.
My dad is from Kedah while my mom is from Kuala Lumpur. My MBTI is INTP. I love to watch something that make me feel in peace like moon and sunset. i love to listen to music that make me feel like I was away from every problem in my life. I love to read books especially fantasy and fiction books. My favorite food of all time is chicken porridge. I really want to go to New York city one day. I love to watch stranger things and big bang theory. My favorite movie is five feet apart. Well, I think that is all from me. Take care and goodbye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment